AH BLACK COHOSH ROOT POWDER 1 LB
Black Cohosh Actaea Racemosa or Cimicifuga racemosa), is native to North America and also goes by the names of black bugbane, black snakeroot, or fairy candle. It is mainly used for female gynecological issues due to its prevelant estrogen-like compounds (isoflavones) .
1 in stock
AT A GLANCE
Black Cohosh is a plant that is Native to North America and has been used in traditional native American medicines for centuries. Compounds of the herb mimics the actions of estrogen. Most of its medicinal uses relates to female hormonal and menstrual issues.
- Studies show that women have found much relief from the symptoms of menopause.
- Several studies showed that in infertile women, when combined with the pregnancy drug Clomid chances of pregnancy are increased.
- It may help women with Poly-cystic Ovarian Syndrome to fall pregnant if used with Clomid or it can also help regulate their menstrual cycle.
- May decrease the size of fibroids
- Used to relieve PMS and associated psychological health.
- Breaks up mucus
- Spinal Meningitis
- Usage in large dosages for prolonged periods can induce liver damage.
- Other mild symptoms include stomach upset, nausea, skin rashes, muscle stiffness, breast pain or enlargement, and spotting or bleeding outside of your menstrual cycle.
Because compounds in Black Cohosh mimics the actions of estrogen it may interact with Hormone Replacement Therapy and birth control pills.