AH PYGEUM BARK POWDER 1 LB
At A GLANCE
Pygeum (Prunus Africana) Bark also known as the African Cherry, iron wood, red stinkwood, African plum, African prune, and bitter almond, is widely found in central and Southern Africa. Its canopy can reach hights of up to 120 ft. It is traditionally known for prostate problems, hair growth in men, urinary problems, as a purgative, as an appetite stimulant, and to treat fevers, malaria.
2 in stock
- May help with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH);
- Slowing growth of the prostate;
- Prostate cancer;
- Prostatitus (inflammation of the prostate);
- General Inflammation in the body;
- Kidney disease involving pain, frequent urination and night urination;
- Bladder and urinary tract infection;
- Hair growth;
- Appetite stimulant;
- Used in traditional African medicine for fever and malaria and stomach aches.
There are no reviews yet.